· requirements which are relevant to all segments within the current and potential membership base. This includes the strategic overview and the cross-organisational approach to the development of events and activities that will support the organisations annual strategic plan.
· Develop and implement a sponsorship strategy to maximise a continual revenue stream linked to the ACS NSW and National premium events and activities.
· Support and contribute to the achievement of ACS NSW objectives through effective resourcing, management and development of ACS NSW employees.
· Increase the profile, reputation and digital footprint of ACS with members, partners and suppliers.
· Ensure the efficient and consistent delivery of NSW operations by maintaining and implementing the appropriate utilisation of ACS digital assets and resources, developing and improving work place policy and procedures, and managing the administration of day-to-day activities.
· Ensure the ACS's corporate governance and risk management obligations are adhered to by the entire team and all work place policy and procedures and identifying and reporting on risks including OHS and compliance.
· Actively support the achievement of the ACS strategic plan and State Business Plan of new membership targets and retention rates.
· Working with the State Manager, Sales Manager and the National Sales & Marketing team to ensure the long-term retention of members by developing and implementing a structured partner engagement program for each customer.
· Maintain strong professional relationships with all individual PPP contacts to further ACS Products and Services sales opportunities including workforce planning and MySFIA solutions.
· Identify and leverage new business opportunities by building and maintaining strategic relationships with the local ICT and business communities.
· Develop a superior account management processes and work with the ACS NSW team to ensure achievement of agreed regular contact with current, new and prospective PPP & members through marketing of ACS products and services.
The successful candidate will possess:
· At least 3 years' experience in Event Management – preferably in a membership body
· At least 3 years' people management experience
· Diploma/degree in Events Management, Marketing or equivalent
· A strong understanding of digital and social communication platforms and how to utilise them in the promotion of events. You will have experience in content creation.
· A high level of organisation, self-motivation and the ability to multi-task under pressure to reach set objectives
· A high level of attention to detail, creatively resourceful and computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
· The ability to contribute to a culture of high quality, creative and well managed projects
· Excellent self-presentation, writing and verbal communication skills.
· Minimum 5 years' experience in an Account Manage/BDM position with demonstrated results and achievement of targets