One of the year’s most highly anticipated reports on the Australian digital economy will be released tomorrow evening.
- number of ICT jobs generated in the past two years
- most-advertised ICT jobs
- value of our ICT services exports
- number of digital workers needed in Australia in the coming 6 years
- diversity in ICT workers
- cost of cybersecurity attacks on Australian businesses
- steps government can take to grow the digital economy
The report will be released at tech trade show CeBit being held at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in Sydney from 23-25 May.