Nominations are now open for the 2018 Digital Disruptor Awards which promise to be the biggest yet.
To be held in Victoria for the first time, the awards this year will include two new categories – the CXO Disruptor of the Year and Best New Disruptive Tech Platform.
The CXO Disruptor of the Year category recognises ‘champions of change’ and is not limited to technical professionals.
CEOs, CFOs and other digital leaders who have led innovation and change are all eligible for the prize.
The Best New Disruptive Platform prize is looking for platforms that have created new opportunities and changed the way business is done.
There is also a new Chief Judge in 2018, with CIO of IBM Australia and New Zealand Steve Godbee coming on board.
The 14 award categories for 2018 are:
- ICT Professional of the Year
- CXO Disruptor of the Year
- Young ICT Professional of the Year (Male under 30)
- Young ICT Professional of the Year (Female under 30)
- ICT Student of the Year
- ICT Educator of the Year
- ICT Researcher of the Year
- Skills Transformation of Work Teams (under 20)
- Skills Transformation of Work Teams (21-200)
- Skills Transformation of Work Teams (200+)
- Service Transformation for the Digital Consumer (Corporate)
- Service Transformation for the Digital Consumer (Government)
- Service Transformation for the Digital Consumer (Not for Profit)
- Best New Disruptive Tech Platform
Nominations close on 1 August with winners being announced at the glittering evening event on 1 November.
To submit a nomination or find out more about the awards click here.