Do you have an outstanding ICT professional in your midst?
Perhaps that person is an employee, a boss, someone who inspires you.
Maybe it’s a teacher, a student, or an awesome team you have worked with.
Now is the time to acknowledge those at the forefront of digital disruption by nominating them for an ACS Digital Disruptors Award.
Nominations for the 2017 awards have just opened at disruptors.acs.org.au. This is the third year of the awards.
There are 12 award categories this year:
- ICT Professional of the Year
- Young ICT Professional of the Year (Male under 30)
- Young ICT Professional of the Year (Female under 30)
- ICT Student of the Year
- ICT Educator of the Year
- ICT Researcher of the Year
- Skills Transformation of Work Teams (Small, under 20)
- Skills Transformation of Work Teams (Medium, 21-200)
- Skills Transformation of Work Teams (Large, 200+)
- Service Transformation for the Digital Consumer (Corporate)
- Service Transformation for the Digital Consumer (Government)
- Service Transformation for the Digital Consumer (Not for Profit)
Nominations close on Friday, 28 July 2017, and winners will be announced at a gala evening on Thursday, 2 November 2017.
You can read more information and the criteria for each category, or rewind to see the winners from 2016.