March 8 marks International Women's Day and the theme for 2017 is #BeBoldForChange.
Women are being asked to help forge a more inclusive, gender-equal world, particularly in the workplace.
In celebration, ACS Women NSW has invited some remarkable individuals to discuss how they have instigated change, addressed diversity and their plans for action for this year, at an event being held on the evening of Tuesday 7 March.
The speakers represent the range from disruption and the unconventional to corporate aspirations:
- Anne Marie-Elias - Chief Disruptor Collaborative Alchemist | Change Strategist | International Speaker & Facilitator
- Jenine Beekhuyzen - CEO Founder TGM Tech Girls Movement , CEO Adroit Research, Champion for Girls to undertake an ICT career
- Hilda Clune - Business Transformation Leader & CIO @ PwC AU | Technology & Digital Strategist | Business Leadership & Change Maker
- Patricia McMillan - Corporate Storyteller
- Richard Barnett - Hays Australia - National Client Solutions Director - Hays Talent Solutions
They will ‘pitch’ in the TED Talk-style telling you their stories, challenges faced and the differences they are making.
‘What are you doing this year?’ will be the question answered by each of our speakers as they share with you their plans in leading transformation and change in the immediate future.
The evening will consist of networking, drinks and canapes.
For more information and tickets, click here.