Expressions of interest to joins ACS’ advisory boards and committees for 2022 are closing shortly.
As the professional association for Australia’s information and communications technology (ICT) sector, ACS has three high-level Advisory Boards: Membership, Profession and Technical, along with providing members to various National and International Committees and Working Groups.
Currently, ACS is seeking expressions of interest from motivated, qualified individuals to sit as representatives on the following bodies.
· ACS Membership Advisory Board - National Diversity and Inclusion Council
· ACS Profession Advisory Board and Committees
· The International Federation of Information Processing (IFIP)
· Standards Australia
Nominations for the above are open until 28 October. For more details on the specific committee vacancies visit ACS’ Call for EOI webpage.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should complete the online Nomination Form which includes requirements for:
· your ACS membership number (for current members)
· a link to an up-to-date Resume, Curriculum Vitae or active Linked-in profile
· a link to a photo (for use on the ACS website should you be successful)
· a short statement (max 500 words) in support of your nomination addressing the selection criteria, the contribution you believe you can make, and why you’re interested in this position
· acknowledgements of Confidentiality and Conflicts of Interest
· review/understanding of the ACS Governance Guide (a link is provided in the Nomination Form)
ACS believes diversity in the technology sector is potentially the greatest driver of Australia’s innovation and productivity growth.
We celebrate differing approaches and points of view and encourage nominations that reflect the diverse nature of the society that we live in, so we would encourage applicants of all backgrounds to express interest in contributing to Australia’s ICT future.